2018 Pharmacology Conference
See attached agenda
This event offers 6.0 CEU credits to attendees (6.0 Pharma credits) .
Just in time!
Nurse Practitioners must document completion of 6 contact hours of pharmacology content for 2018 license renewal. You can earn 7 contact hours of pharmacology at this conference.
Directions: From I-85 North-toward Atlanta
- Take Exit 9 and turn right onto Taylor Road.
- Go 1.4 miles to the intersection with Vaughan Road (Hwy 110).
- Turn left on Vaughan Road and go 3.2 miles. St James is on the left.
Directions: From I-85 South-toward Montgomery
- Take Exit 11(Mitylene) and turn left onto Chantilly Parkway.
- Go 3 miles to the intersection with Vaughan Road (Hwy 110).
- Turn right onto Hwy 110, go 1.2 miles. St. James is on the right.
Continental breakfast and lunch provided. Dress in layers or bring a jacket for comfort. Don’t forget to register for door prizes.
Questions? call or email:
- Patsy Riley | 334-241-8642 | email@example.com
- Katrina Harris | 334-546-4244